Welcome! I am happy to announce The Well, the newest extension of the Wellness Council of Sheridan County’s mission to promote and coordinate health and wellness activities in Sheridan, Wyoming. Since 1987, the Wellness Council of Sheridan County has been committed to the health and wellness of Sheridan County. How we deliver our services has evolved over time, but our passion for and commitment to wellness has remained.
The Well is intended to reflect existing and needed wellness activities and lifestyles in Sheridan County. The existence, the content and the success of The Well depends on your commitment to wellness, both yours and your community’s.
We hope to that you will visit the site frequently to read the latest blog posted by your favorite Sheridan expert, to participate in the Daily WELL Action, to see what is going on in the community, and to post your feedback. We hope this site will empower you to Get Well, Be Well and Stay Well.
Wellness Council of Sheridan County Board President
The Wellness Council of Sheridan County, a non-profit organization, promotes and coordinates health and wellness activities that encourage disease prevention and healthy lifestyles for the entire Sheridan community.
The Wellness Council exists to
- foster the wellness disciplines throughout Sheridan County, Wyoming, and the surrounding area, in order that sound wellness information and other programs designed to promote healthy lifestyles may become more available;
- act as an advisory body to employers, groups, and individuals in Sheridan County, Wyoming, and the surrounding area in order to aid them in developing wellness and health promotion programs;
- promote educational programs regarding the advantages inherent in wellness disciplines;
- seek cooperative agreements with other organizations in the health field for the purpose of advancing the wellness disciplines; and,
- provide a clearinghouse of information regarding the wellness resources available in Sheridan County, Wyoming, as well as historical information regarding experiences of other organizations involved in wellness activities.
The Wellness Council of Sheridan County (WC) is providing this website as a service to the community and to the general public, in furtherance of the WC mission as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. WC is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising from use of, reference to, or reliance on, any information contained within the site. While this information is periodically updated, there is no guarantee that it is correct, complete, or up-to-date.
Although the WC site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, WC has not participated in the development of these sites, does not exert any editorial control over them, and is not responsible for their accuracy or content. Links from WC to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement of these parties, their products or services.
The opinions expressed by contributors to the WC site are solely those of the individual writers and speakers, and do not reflect the opinions of WC.
The names and contact information on the WC site are published to facilitate dialog among members and interested parties. It is not intended, and we request that it not be used, for commercial purposes.
Reference herein to any specific product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by WC.